Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join our team to help us continue in delivering controls & automation solutions within the process industry.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle on multiple projects, owning the design through to successful implementation. Working closely with our key clients to ensure their requirements are understood / met.
Your working week will be a combination of site visits and remote working/office collaboration which may include the testing and commissioning of ICA and PLC based control systems including Profibus and industrial Ethernet. The testing and commissioning of motor control centres including the testing and configuration of PLC, HMI and SCADA packages for cFAT, SAT and site based commissioning.
Experience is essential for this role as is the ability to organise your own time, integrate within the team and provide excellent service to our customers.
There is scope to progress within the company and we have a strong emphasis on investing in talent from within.
Key Skills / Technical Responsibilities
- Ensure Engineering and Design activities meets all national and international standards, clients standards and ‘best’ engineering practice.
- PLC / SCADA / HMI configuration, testing and commissioning (Mitsubishi and Rockwell would be highly beneficial) within a process industry
- Ensure adherence to quality systems
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifications industry experience
- Demonstrated success in the full project life cycle from concept to commissioning
- Must be able to work within the UK without a sponsorship requirement
- Full UK/EU drivers licence
No Agencies please
Please note that Blackburn Starling & Company Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.