Sheet metal worker/ Fabricator
The successful applicant will join our fabrication department who’s daily tasks will include,
- Able to work from Engineering Drawings
- Mig and Tig welding in Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless.
- Pattern Development e.g. Given a Drawing and can make the part using Guillotine, Press Brake ETC...
- Be able to inspect own work and sign off the QA.
We are ideally looking for individuals with a background in fabrication with the following;
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Fabrication Workshop.
- You must be able to work as a team but are also able to work alone with minimum supervision.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
- Contribute to the overall success of Blackburn Starling.
We are seeking someone who is: -
- Hard Working.
- Has a strong team ethic.
- Forward thinking.
- Punctual, Reliable & Honest.
Blackburn Starling & Company Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.